Wednesday, September 2, 2009

How is ORCA working for you?

Sound Transit wants to know how ORCA is working for you.

Go to their ORCA website and click on the survey and you can make sure to share your thoughts, praises, suggestions, and complaints to Sound Transit regarding the new ORCA card (it takes about 5 minutes).

Here is the website where you can get the survey link:
http://www.soundtransit.org/Riding-Sound-Transit/Fares-and-Passes/ORCA-Card.xml

This survey provoked me to do some reflection as an ORCA user. Generally speaking I have been largely satisfied with the program. It is easy to use, the website is very user friendly, and as someone who takes Sounder, ST buses, Pierce Transit, and Metro often the seamless interface is great. I have heard of a lot of folks having problems with the readers but for me those issues have been few and far between. I also like that you can track your trips online and see where the money is going. The only improvement I would ask for is a e-purse/pass hybrid option where you buy e-purse and once you use it to a certain level it switches over automatically to a puget pass for that month. All an all though I think its been a big benefit from a transit riders perspective. What do you think? Let me know and take the survey.

No comments:

Post a Comment