Seattle City Council is co-hosting two community discussions with Pacific Science Center and Streets For All Seattle. These discussions are part of a series of events that gather community input on different aspects of the City Council’s priority issue of carbon neutrality.
Transportation Choices Coalition and Cascade Bicycle Club, among other organizations, will be on hand to give information and answer questions on your way in to hear the panelists before 6:30pm on both nights. Please stop by to say hello!
While these events are free, remember to RSVP by calling (206) 443-2896 or visiting pacificsciencecenter.org/community-science-forums.
Tuesday, March 29, 6-8:30 p.m. – Lake City
Meadowbrook Community Center
10517 35th Avenue NE, Seattle
• Ref Lindmark, King County Metro Transit
• Kari Watkins, OneBusAway & UW Civil Engineering
• Notable community representative
Tuesday, April 12, 6–8:30 p.m. – Central District
Seattle Vocational Institute
2120 S. Jackson St., Seattle
• Mark Hallenbeck, Director of the Washington State
Transportation Center at UW (TRAC)
• Jennifer Wieland, Seattle Dept. of Transportation
• Transit blogger Carla Saulter, a.k.a. “Bus Chick”
More information can also be found on the event flier.